My family had dinner last Sunday in Lucky's Burger & Bar in Tuscany, Mckinley Hill. They are bothering me to dine out in one of the...

Lucky's Burger and Bar

Thursday, November 12, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

My family had dinner last Sunday in Lucky's Burger & Bar in Tuscany, Mckinley Hill. They are bothering me to dine out in one of the many restaurants along Tuscany, and since I loved this restaurant when I first tried it with my boyfriend,  I decided to take them there.

We are the only customers, maybe because it's Sunday so there aren't a lot of eating there unlike on Weekdays. We ordered light food, as per my Daddy - it's light. But I ended up so full after we ate. I really like the ambiance of the place, it's very cozy and the servers are very accommodating. The price is  fair enough for the quality of food that you get. 


Smoked Bacon and Brie Cheese Salad

We ordered two salad because my parents and my siblings are crazy about anything salad, me? Not so much but I ate a small portion and I love it so much because the bacon and the vinaigrette plus the cheese is so good!

Nachos

My brothers ordered Nachos, and my mind just exploded because this is the best ever tasting Nachos I ever ate! The ingredients goes together really well. This would definitely in my list of favorites in this resto.

Aglio e Olio

Chicken Rigatoni

I don't know about you but I am crazy over Aglio Olio these past few days ever since we ate one in Pizza Hut. That's why I ordered them here, and I wasn't disappointed with the taste! I love it and the ingredients were simple just the basic tomatoes, basil, olive oil and laguna white cheese. I just can't get enough of them! I didn't have the chance to eat the Chicken Rogatoni because I'm busy with my Aglio e Olio but my family said it tastes good too.

Siegel

My brothers ate this monstrous burger, and I ate a little bit of the burger patty and I love them too. The meat has no extenders and it's grilled! It's so good and burger lovers might be addicted to this one instantly.

Lucky's Bacon Chips

And of course the reason I came back for this restaurant is the Lucky's Bacon Chips! I love them so much it hurts. Why? Because I'm not a fan of bacon but when I tried it the first, it was so good! It's very crispy and the sauce and vinegar goes together with the Bacon. I am telling you, this is very very addicting. I can eat them everyday but I am afraid that it won;t good for my health though.

Brownie Mug


We had desserts, the Brownie mug, which is I can;t even explain how in the world that they are so good too! Why?! Bacon and then the dessert? Goodbye diet and goodbye to my clothes they won't fit me in no time really soon.

The aftermath LOL

Definitely I will be coming back here, even if it will costs all my clothes. But seriously try Lucky's Burger & Bar, located in Tuscany, Upper Mckinley Road, McKinley Hill, Taguig City. They have an Instagram account for the Facebook page I'm bot really sure though. For reservations: 8235805; 09062332747.


Here's their menu from Zomato:






0 comments :

Views