Finally I was able to write about the Laneige BB Cushoin Pore Control SPF50 PA+++. After almost two months of purchasing it, I am obsessed ...

Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF 50 PA+++

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Finally I was able to write about the Laneige BB Cushoin Pore Control SPF50 PA+++. After almost two months of purchasing it, I am obsessed with this one! I used them everyday. I also got a recommendation from Gena Lapuz, so thank you so so much, at least I know you are reading my blogs LOL.

Play No More x Lanaige BB Cushion Pore Control

So I am debating over Laneige and The Face Shop BB Cushion. But I asked Ms.Rowena of Animetric which one is better. She suggested that Laneige has more swatches than The Face Shop that's why I opted Laneige. I went to the Laneige counter in Trinoma and I asked the sales ladies to swatch them on my face. And No.23 - Sand Beige is my color and I know I needed to buy them. During that time, a limited edition (Play No More x Laneige) packaging is available but only for the 2 lightest shade is available. I have to asked them nicely to just switch the packaging and they allowed me, hooray!!!  I also bought a limited edition Lip Gel which I will blog later on.
Supposedly this is the packaging but they have to switch them because No.21 is too white for my face

 Lanaige BB Cushion Pore Control No.23 Sand Beige

Pros:
  • It has SPF 50 PA+++
  • Coverage is from light to medium
  • Semi matte finish
  • It really controls my pores, no need to use other pore controlling make up
  • Has s very nice smell
  • Long lasting
  • Very lightweight
  • Cool packaging
  • It comes with a free refill
  • They have I think 8 available shades, not quite sure you need to check them out in their counters
Cons:
  • It's expensive compared to similar products of other brands
  • The foam gets easily dirty, I have to wash it a few times
Play No More x Lanaige BB Cushion Pore Control

Overall, I really love this product! I don't bother using my foundation anymore because for me they are quite heavier than this Laneige BB Cushion. It really lasts for a long time and I don't need to retouch it after 6 or 7 hours. It doesn't dry up my skin, it has SPF and I find this make up easy to apply too! The coverage is way better and sometimes I don't need to use concealer anymore. The sales lady said that one round of this product lasts for a month. But guess what, I'm using it for more than 2 months now and it doesn't run out yet. I'm only concern with the foam applicator because it gets dirty easily, but good thing that it can be washed using a mild soap.

Hooray for the refill!

It is priced at 1950 pesos in all Laneige counters, I know it's really expensive but for me it's really worth it and I swear on this product. It also comes with a refill so it's not bad for the price. I'm not quite sure for the price of the refill only, I forgot to ask.  I ask the very kind sales person in Trinoma for the price of the refill and it costs 950 pesos.

Bare Face

With Lanaige BB Cushion Pore Control

BTW, I haven't had a pimple breakout ever since I used this product. I guess these products are the key to achieve that Korean skin though :)

I've got the VIP KIT, I super loved the pouches though!


You can buy Laneige products in Sm Megamall, SM Aura, Trinoma, Mall Of Asia, Robinsons Magnolia Robinsons Galeria and Robinsons Manila! You can chek out their social media account for more info!

0 comments :

Views