TGIF everyone! And I know we all experienced the hassle that APEC caused us this week. Don't worry it's almost over now, I believed...

Laneige Lip Gel

Friday, November 20, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

TGIF everyone! And I know we all experienced the hassle that APEC caused us this week. Don't worry it's almost over now, I believed some of the roads are still closed. Meaning on Monday we are back to normal, back to more traffic yehey! (Insert sarcasm here). Anyways to make things brighter  we are down to 34 days 'till Christmas! And let me introduce these amazing Lip Gels from Laneige.


Loyal Red, Squeeze Plum and Maple Red


Anyways I've been obsessed with them for the past few months. I bought one when I purchased my Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control and like the BB Cushion I am also using them every single day. There are 10 shades, I only purchased 2 shades and the other one was given by my friend Jun all the way from South Korea! Isn't he awesome?  It costs 1100 pesos in Laneige counters here in the Philippines but it's only around 700 pesos or 17000(KRW), it's cheaper there of course.


Pros:
  • Doesn't dry my lips
  • Very pigmented
  • Has a very nice scent
  • The brush is soft but not icky
  • cool packaging because of the Play No More corroboration
Cons:
  • Easily transferred to anything
  • Doesn't dry up immediately - believe me it will take a long time to settle on your lips
  • Staying power is very short, well it's a lip gel so don't expect them to be there after eating
  • Expensive for a lip gel
Maple Red (No8)

Maple Red when swatch

Maple Red when applied

I bought first the Loyal Red (No9) because it's red and I kinda love it when I tried it on one of their counters. Then I bought the Squeeze Plum (No10) because I love that it's between pink and violet so why not. And lastly the one that Jun bought me is the Maple Red (No8) it's between pink and red and I love them too!
Loyal Red (No9)

Loyal Red when swatch

Loyal Red when applied



Overall I would use them until they run out because as I've mentioned one of the things I love about them is that they don't dry my lips! They don't leave an ugly appearance after I eat. And I would love to buy the much lighter shades of this lip gel.

Squeeze Plum (No10)

Squeeze Plum when swatch

Squeeze Plum when applied



You can buy Laneige products in Sm Megamall, SM Aura, Trinoma, Mall Of Asia, Robinsons Magnolia Robinsons Galeria and Robinsons Manila! You can chek out their social media account for more info!


the shades for the Laneige Lip Gel


0 comments :

Views