Before I was into make-up, I am obsessed with nail polishes! I have a ton of different colors and brands because nail art is the thing du...

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Before I was into make-up, I am obsessed with nail polishes! I have a ton of different colors and brands because nail art is the thing during my crazy period. But what sticks with me after a few years of using different nail polishes, the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure!


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 
I often saw this brand in Trinoma because I always pass through that aisle whenever I went home. I don't bother to check them out because they are way beyond the budget I aim on nail polishes. But one time, I am a bit on impulse buying mode, so I decided to buy the brightest pink of them all, the Back To The Fuchsia. I don't know about you guys but I love super pink and bright red on my nails because my feet look whiter with them, or so I thought. Anyways I was in the counter to pay for it, I don't have cash during that time so I opted for the debit payment. But I think it isn't the right time to buy it because my bank during that time is down! I even tried multiple ATM machines but no luck I can't withdraw anything! So I gave up, I've convinced myself that it wasn't meant to be because it's too expensive. Couple of weeks passed, my friend, Bonne decided to buy something in SM Makati, I did saw again the nail polish! And they have a promotion thingy that time, when you buy two nail polishes you get almost 200 pesos off, so yes I bought them, the one in Back to the Fuchsia and the Right Said Red. Hooray! I finally have them! I used first the Red one, but when I am about to use the Back to the Fuchsia, I accidentally drop it to the floor so badly that it broke! I wanted to punched myself really really bad and cry at the same time! But guess what, because I really like this color, I bought this again, and tell myself to never ever drop them to the floor!

Thirds time a charm, Back to the Fuchsia



Claim to its name, Right Said Red

Pros:
  • Really bright colors
  • Brush is really good
  • Doesn't turn my fingernails super dry and yellowish
  • Last a long time, doesn't chip easily
Cons:
  • Expensive
  • Bottle is really breakable when you drop them really bad (trust me)
I Pink, I Can - A very nice pale pink color


Frutti Petutie a very cutie name

Overall, I ended up buying 4 different colors, because I love them! It costs me 395 per bottle but like I mentioned earlier when I bought the promotion thingy, it's 799 pesos for 2 colors. It's  very expensive, but for me it's worth it. I still have a long way to go with my bottles, but I don't see them getting dry anytime soon.  I wanted to try their new colors for this line and also the Gel line of Sally Hansen, which is way more expensive than this Salon Manicure line.
#530 Back to The Fuchsia, #570 Right Said Red,  #I Pink I Can, #540 Frutti Petutie
From left to right: #570 Right Said Red, #540 Frutti Petutie,   #I Pink I Can, #530 Back to The Fuchsia


They have an ongoing sale, in celebration of the Pink Month, they are giving away 50% off on Pink nail polishes, trust me I already asked this in SM Makati and it is real!

Photo from Sally Hansens' Facebook Page

Sally Hansen products are available on selected department stores and drug stores. For more information about their products and where to buy them, you can check out their website and social media accounts.



0 comments :

Views