I am currently obsessing over make up products that have sun screen protection. Because I am in a tropical country where the weather is hum...

Laneige White Plus Renew Tone Up Corrector SPF 40 PA+++

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I am currently obsessing over make up products that have sun screen protection. Because I am in a tropical country where the weather is humid and more humid. It's now October and still the sun is still blazing hot - especially during lunch time where I am always outside, unlike other countries who is now enjoying the cold air of Fall. So I decided to search for a product that's gonna protect my face from the sun and thus correcting skin discolorations on my face.


Laneige White Plus Renew Tone Up Corrector SPF 40 PA+++

So when I found out that my current brand obsession - Laneige, has a product like this. I immediately gone crazy and bought it. It's a sun screen with SPF 40 PA +++, skin whitening and a make up primer in one, So three amazing features in one product! When I tried it on my face, I already fell in love with it. It has a faint floral scent and I love it. And it makes my skin looking fresh! It also compliment my Laneige BB Cushion (which I will review soon). I didn't have any bad reactions on my face after using it. I will definitely buy this product again when this runs out.
Laneige White Plus Renew Tone Up Corrector SPF 40 PA+++

Pros:
  • Has SPF 40 PA+++
  • Skin whitening and tone up corrector
  • Can be a make up primer
  • Has a faint floral scent 
  • No allergic reactions
Ingredients

I think the only con is that, the price is quite expensive for a product like this. It's priced at 1450 pesos for a 50 mL product. But I think the price against the quality of the product is giving - it's worth it. I am loving this product more and more everyday and I am in love with Laneige products right now. I think it's the secret of most Korean Actors and Actresses that's why they have that youthful and glowing skin. 
When  applied on skin

I also discovered that eating the right kind of food and drinking lots of water also helps in achieving that most coveted glow and youthfulness in your skin. So I am eating fruits in between meals and drink at least eight glasses of water everyday. You my check my current discovery in this site: (www.aloha.com/shop/recipes) for a variety of natural and healthy recipes. Go try them now because I am sure, I will. 


You can buy Laneige products in Sm Megamall, SM Aura, Trinoma, Mall Of Asia, Robinsons Magnolia Robinsons Galeria and Robinsons Manila! You can chek out their social media account for more info!


0 comments :

Views