So I was kind of getting tired grooming my eyebrows. I've already consumed two tubes of Etude House Color My Brows, also e.l.f Brow Kit...

K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil

Friday, September 04, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

So I was kind of getting tired grooming my eyebrows. I've already consumed two tubes of Etude House Color My Brows, also e.l.f Brow Kit is consuming a lot of my time especially when I needed to be in the office at 9 A.M sharp! I decided to hunt again the internet and Department store beauty counters to find a new eyebrow product.

Then I bumped into K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil, I also asked my friend Bea (the one who gave me the NYX Boheme Chic palette) about the eyebrow pencil and she said it was the best! So I went to Beauty Bar, asked the very nice sales person to apply it to my eyebrows then after the application I instantly fell in love with it and I know in my heart I have to buy it right away! The nice sales lady said the Natural Brown is just right for my hair and skin color and boy, she was so right! 

K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil Packaging

K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil back packaging with instructions on how to use the product

She did use a spoolie brush that I didn't know exist until she uses it on me. And it's great for eyebrows, I have to ask her if I can buy that she said she'll just gave me one for free, yes for free!  
K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil with the free spoolie brush!


And here's why I love the K-Pallete Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Brown:
  • My eyebrows really looked great and natural, it doesn't looked painted at all
  • It's so easy to use, I don't have to use any other tools aside from the spoolie brush which is optional
  • It's long lasting, even after wearing it for 8-10 hours the color is still there and when I remove it with a make up remover all the brown colors goes into the cotton pad
  • The powder and brush is pigmented enough to color your eyebrows
Pencil Tip - for lining your eyebrows
Powder Tip - for filling in your eye brows


The downside?

Well it's my most expensive eyebrow pencil now, it costs 795 pesos!  And the pencil is really thin it can break anytime especially when you re-track it too long - trust me it happened to me. It's worth it but it's not advisable for daily use. I just hope that K-Pallete improved this product or have the pencil and powder to be bought separately so that it can lasts longer.


Bare brows

Close-up look with K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil

With K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil 


You may check-out K-Palettes website to know more about their products and where to buy them. I bought mine in Beauty Bar.



***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views