Since Urban Decays Naked palettes are expensive and I don't have the heart to shed a lot of money for an eyebrow make up alone, I'v...

Make Up Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Since Urban Decays Naked palettes are expensive and I don't have the heart to shed a lot of money for an eyebrow make up alone, I've searched through Pinterest for Dupes of this Palettes. One of them is from Make Up Revolution. A London based brand launched in 2004 which aim to produce high quality products but with a very affordable price. Their Redemption Palette Iconic 3  is the closest dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 3. And thank the Heavens, it's available here in the Philippines!




Make Up Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 
Back of the Make Up Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 

I have to wait a little while to order the pallet online. I am waiting for the right time to purchase one because I don't wear them everyday. And at last an event came up and I knew I have to have the Iconic Palette 3. I ordered it online, It costs 450 pesos against the almost 4,000 pesos of the Naked 3 (Price source from PureBeauty), plus the shipping fee of 100 pesos (free is you purchase 1000 pesos above). I paid though BDO, since I don't have a PayPal account. Then after one day, I already received the item! Yey, that was fast!

Make Up Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 

I was shocked that it wasn't in a box when I received it. It's just wrapped in bubble wrap and that was it! Also it doesn't have a mirror. But what I love about the is the eye shadow palette instead. It's very pigmented, very easy to use and blend on my skin.


Pros:

  • Very reasonable price of 450 pesos for 12 colors of eyeshadow
  • A really close dupe of Naked 3, see Pinterest posts.
  • Highly pigmented
  • Didn't irritate my skin

Make Up Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3, see there's no mirror :p

Cons:
  • No mirror, which makes the application harder especially for me since I wear eyeglasses
  • The packaging doesn't come in a box
  • Available only online, but as one of their staff mentioned in one of my inquiries that they will have their products in Department stores really soon
  • The dual applicator is not that great to use, I used my own brush instead

Redemption Palette Iconic 3  swatches


I hope that they'll add more products in their website just like their website that is based from Europe.
For more information on their products please visit their Website and Facebook page.



***This is not a paid advertisement



0 comments :

Views