"...But I've got a blank space baby(winks*) And I'll write your name" Blank Space - Taylor Swift I love Taylor Sw...

Keds Taylor Swift Champion Sneaky Cat

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 2 Comments

"...But I've got a blank space baby(winks*)
And I'll write your name"
Blank Space - Taylor Swift

I love Taylor Swift and I don't care about my age right now. I love her songs and most definitely I love her recent album T.S. 1989 that is why I am obsessed with the Keds Taylor Swift Champion Sneaky Cat since last year. Too bad I already bought a pair of Keds before this shoes has been released in the Philippines. But nevertheless, I've searched a size US 7 for these in the metro but unfortunately I didn't find it because my size is just so common and knowing the influence of Taylor Swift this has been sold out even before I realized I need to have those shoes.


But I thank the heavens for Zalora. I didn't realized they were selling those super cute Keds shoes until I browsed through them ( I'm a shopaholic so whether it's a physical store or not I will browse them, trust me on that ). But then the US size 7 is again out of stock. I think I browsed to their website almost everyday just to check if there is a size US 7. And then one day, the size US 7 is there and I have to buy it right away!
Packaging from Zalora

OMG the box, i just can't...

The shoes is priced at 2995 pesos same price in stores. But since I ordered it on a Thursday from Zalora, they have a special discount of 7% for Mastercard users. Plus its free shipping and free returns for 30 days in case you didn't like it - just be sure the items are in good condition though. They next day my package arrived from Zalora! Hooray for their fast delivery service!
Side view of the shoes

It has the birth date of Taylor Swift on the back


I really love these shoes and here's why:

  • It's a limited edition shoe from the Taylor Swift Collection
  • It's black and doesn't get dirty easily 
  • I can wear it with any color of my clothes
  • The design is a simple black cat and I think that's Meredith, Taylor's cat
  • It comes with an extra lace (white in color)

Oh and by the way, I think they have these also in cream, so go grab it in stores while it lasts.

(c) Photo via Keds Facebook page
Keds shoes can be purchased in select stores, they have a retail stores in Robinsons Magnolia, Level 2 , Ayala Center Cebu 2, Level 2, Glorietta 3, Ground Floor and UP Town Center. You can check out their Facebook page for the complete lists of authorized re-sellers. 



And if you're planning on buying through Zalora, you can use my BAP(Brand Ambassador Program) Code and get up to 15% discount! Terms and conditions apply, so check it out and you can be a Brand Ambassador too!




***This is not a paid advertisement

2 comments :

  1. Nice one, teh Criz! I've enjoyed reading your blogs.. Love them all! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you teh Angie, pakisabihan ang mga girls sa Project EN na basahin din LOL! I miss you :)

      Delete

Views