Finally I was able to do a review of eyebrow make up! The reason for this is I am very lazy to go and groom my eyebrows . So I finally went...

Etude House Color My Brows

Thursday, August 20, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Finally I was able to do a review of eyebrow make up! The reason for this is I am very lazy to go and groom my eyebrows . So I finally went to a grooming salon, which is the BrowHaus in Greenbelt 5. I got there just to inquire but I found myself sitting in their grooming chair and experience the painless eyebrow threading. Believe me, I cried a little because of the stinging sensation but it's really painless unlike in the other salon that uses a really harsh thread and technique. It costs me 648 pesos, I know it's really freaking expensive but for me it's worth it! I love my eyebrows and I love that it's almost painless!

This is my groomed eyebrow, thank you BrawHaus!

So anyways, I bought the Etude House Color My Brows in Rich Brown (#1) even though the kind sales lady said I should pick the Light Brown because it's like the color of my hair. I love that it suites my hair color though it's kinda too much brown it's OK, I love it. It' s priced at 278 pesos so it's really reasonable.
Color My Brows packaging

Color My Brows in Rich Brown


Why I love Etude House Color My Brows:
  • I really love the color, it's rich and it stays all day
  • It's really cheap and reasonable
  • It's handy, it's really small and doesn't consume so much space in my make up bag
  • It comes in different colors so you can choose the color you wanted depending on your hair color
My brows after putting in the Color My Brows in Rich Brown
A more natural light

I don't have anything bad to say about this product, so this one is a must have for every girl out there who wanted a very nice and tamed eye brows! Oh and it now comes in 5 shades :

#1 Rich Brown, 
#2 Light Brown,
#3 Red Brown 
and the new colors:
#4 Natural Brown 
#5 Blondie Brown

Photo via website
I think I'm gonna try the Natural Brown soon! 

The Color My Brows collection is available in all Etude House stores and selected department stores. You may visit their website and other social media accounts for the complete lists of branches.



***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views