"And we can't stop And we won't stop We run things, things don't run we Don't take nothing from nobody Yeah, y...

M.A.C Viva la Glam Miley Cyrus

Friday, August 07, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

"And we can't stop
And we won't stop
We run things, things don't run we
Don't take nothing from nobody
Yeah, yeah"
- We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus




Yes the boyfriend bought me the M.A.C Viva La Glam Miley Cyrus - after dragging him to the store and harassing him into buying me one, LOL. And since this is my first Viva La Glam lipstick I had to blog it.


The packaging of the Viva La Glam Miley Cyrus

I just love the red high lights of the tube


I have nothing against Miley Cyrus I also love her songs so I don't bother using the lipstick that is named after her. I actually loved that its hot pink and the finish is amplified like my Girl About Town lipstick - but they don't have the same shade, they are too far out from each other.

The inside of the tube has a autograph name of Miley, and I just loved it too!
Why I love the Viva La Glam Miley Cyrus:


  • The boyfriend gave this to me.
  • It's also a limited edition just like the M.A.C Toledo collection
  • It's hot pink and it suits my skin tone, I was hesitant at first because I thought it will not suit my complexion but it actually looks pretty good.
  • I love the packaging

Me wearing the Viva La Glam Miley Cyrus

A closeup shot of the lipstick

I don't think there is no downside for this product unless a more darker skin tone will use this color. But I know it still costs the boyfriend a 1000 pesos for this lipstick :)

A more natural light please :)


And I’m not sure if the Viva La Glam Miley Cyrus collections are still available because this has been launched early this year. You can check it out on their website and of course in M.A.C stores in the Metro.

0 comments :

Views