I suck at putting eye shadows. But since I started putting on a little bit of makeup I am in need of a good eyeshadow palette. Luckily my t...

NYX Bohème Chic

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I suck at putting eye shadows. But since I started putting on a little bit of makeup I am in need of a good eyeshadow palette. Luckily my two generous friends gave me one as a birthday gift. I was so happy after finding out they gave me a beautiful NYX Bohème Chic palette. They also gave a lot of things and I am so elated and grateful at the same time, I love them to bits.

It has a really nice box and ribbon!


See even the inside is very nice :)

The palate includes 24 soft matte eye shadow, 2 blushes, 2 ended eye shadow applicator and a very nice and large mirror. The colors are more nude browns and earthy colors. I love that it doesn’t have glitters. So when I applied it I don’t like a Christmas ball with lots of glitters in them. I also love the blushes, pinkish and peachy in color, you can mix them up if you want a different approach on your cheeks.
NYX Bohème Chic palette and box

NYX Bohème Chic eyeshadows

NYX Bohème Chic eyeshadows and blush

 What I love about the NYX Bohème Chic eyeshadow palate:
  • I love the earthy colors
  • It’s great on my skin tone
  • It’s a go to eyeshadow for the no makeup – makeup look
  • It has 2 blushes
  • Large mirror


The only downside is that I think it’s too bulky to bring it every day in my bag. But overall I really love this especially these two special people in my life gave it to me.

My teary eyed smile

Thank you Bea and Gilbert for being so wonderful

So you see everything they gave is an effort, thank you Bea and Gilbert



NYX Bohème Chic costs around 1200PHP – 1300PHP, I saw one in SM Makati Department Store. Several department stores are selling them. You can check out their facebook page for a complete list of department stores that sell their products.

0 comments :

Views