I always love wearing leggings instead of jeans but I avoided wearing them all throughout summer as much as possible. The summer heat is al...

My Long Legs in Leggings

Thursday, June 18, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I always love wearing leggings instead of jeans but I avoided wearing them all throughout summer as much as possible. The summer heat is almost impossible to wear them so I decided to make them “rest” for a while. But now summer is almost over, it’s June and a lot of rainfall is expected but it’s still humid. I can now wear my leggings again! My mom would be thrilled because she always scolds me for wearing shorts especially when using public transportation.  And also I have an excuse to blog about my adorable and cute leggings.

You see when I travel especially out-of-town travels I always bring a ton of clothes and shoes and toiletries. So you know my bag or rather bags are always big and bulky with them. So I bring with me a pair of leggings instead of jeans because they consume less space and weight than bringing jeans. I also wear them in Divisoria and Greenhills because it's easier to fit clothes because I'll just have to wear them over my leggings and also I don't have to worry about people touching my legs ( believe me I have a lot of awful experiences in that one, that's why my mom is always insisting on wearing leggings or pants instead of shorts in public places).


I always pair them with long blouses or tops because you know I’m kind of tall and I read in Liz Uy’s Stylized book and it says: "Do wear a top that covers your butt and crotch, because you don't want to look like Richard Simmons”. Plus my mom will get furious if she sees me in a short top wearing leggings.

There was one time that I actually pair my leggings with a dress. It is February and we were in Baguio, so you know it’s very cold and I can’t just wear a very short dress so I pair it with a leggings. Good thing it turned out quite well and you know it was my birthday so I kind of love my outfit then.
 
Wearing my leggings over a dress

Wearing my leggings over a dress

This one is my favorite leggings. I bought this half-heartedly in Forever21 because it’s too colorful but it really catches my eye and you know the “spark” that this is the one, so I have to buy it. It turned out okay the first time I wore it and I just can’t stop wearing them. And oh, I always pair it with the same black Levis shirt I bought for Christmas but my mom won’t let me wear it because it’s black and it’s Christmas so it’s a big no for me to wear it.

My favorite leggings in Calle Crisologo, Vigan

My favorite leggings in Baluarte, Ilocos Sur

My favorite leggings in Universal Studios Singapore
My favorite leggings in Sentosa Island, Singapore


Then I came across these super cute panda leggings. I know I have to buy it. And so I did. I am very thrilled to have them so I wear them immediately with my panda slippers too! I bought them in the online shop Ropa, you can check their site for a variety of leggings and clothes too.
My cute panda leggings from Ropa paired with my panda slippers


Leggings are something I like to wear because they are casual and comfortable. They are very trendy and versatile as much as any other piece of clothing. And they evolve over the years through designs, patterns and colors. You can check out several stores like Forever21, which I bought most of my leggings. H&M, for their trendy and edgy styles. American Eagle Outfitters - which is kind of pricey but the quality and style of theirs leggings are good. And ZALORA, which offers stylish leggings in a variety of colors and designs

So go grab one or two leggings and enjoy wearing them.


0 comments :

Views