As I was on the search for a new red lipstick in the M.A.C store, the sales person gladly helped me and she suggested the M.A.C Toledo Coll...

M.A.C Opera Lipstick

Monday, August 03, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

As I was on the search for a new red lipstick in the M.A.C store, the sales person gladly helped me and she suggested the M.A.C Toledo Collection in Opera shade. I instantly fell in love with it. And I have to buy it immediately. And this collection was a very limited one and I was really late of buying it so yeah, I really, really need to have it.


M.A.C Toledo in Opera Lipstick packaging

M.A.C Toledo in Opera Lipstick packaging


I was so happy that I chose to buy these instead of the regulars of M.A.C like the Russian Red and Ruby Red. And also I need to give the credits to my boyfriend for honestly judging what shade fits me – ( I need to thank him because he will rant me later  for not mentioning that he helped to to choose the shade).





Also this color gives a ton of extra awesomeness from my simple office attires. I don’t need excessive jewelries I just need these lipstick and my outfit would be totally awesome!


Thank you M.A.C for red lipsticks!



Here’s why I super love the M.A.C Toledo in Opera shade:
  • I love, love the shade! I can wear it every day.
  • It really suites my skin color.
  • It is matte, and doesn’t dry my lips. I thought matte lipsticks will dry my lips but they don’t ( I swear!)
  • The cool packaging plus it is a limited edition.


It costs 1100 pesos. I know it’s pricey and more expensive than the regular lipsticks of M.A.C. But as I’ve read in one of the blogs, these make up pieces cannot be replaced the quality by a hundred dupes out there.
 
More pictures wearing my favorite lipstick now

A more closeup picture, 


And I’m not sure if the M.A.C Toledo collections are still available because this has been launched early this year. You can check it out on their website and of course in M.A.C stores in the Metro.

0 comments :

Views