This is the second M.A.C lipstick and I got it on  my birthday! I actually forced my brother to buy it as a birthday gift haha! I have to l...

M.A.C Love Lorn Lipstick

Thursday, June 18, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

This is the second M.A.C lipstick and I got it on  my birthday! I actually forced my brother to buy it as a birthday gift haha! I have to literally dragged him to the M.A.C store in SM Aura. I chose this Love Lorn because I wanted a more lighter shade to wear in the office everyday and compared to the M.A.C Girl About Town this way more lighter in shade.


My dear brother and my super happy face


Love Lorn (photo via M.A.C website)


I was hesitant at first because it is glossy and has shimmer when applied. The finish of this lipstick is Lustre which is why it is glossy and shimmery. Also this shade fades easily especially because I always tend to "eat" my lipstick. As per the M.A.C website, Love Lorn's color is actually in Emotive Blue Pink, whatever that means. But for me it's a light pink with a shimmer and gloss on it.


Photo using Love Lorn
What I love about the Love Lorn in Lustre:

  • I can wear it everyday without worrying that I wear too much make up
  • It's in light pink with shimmer and gloss
  • It suits my skin color
The downside:
  • It easily fades
  • When it fades my lips look like it has cracks so I have to apply a lip conditioner every now and then

Also this is not advisable for oily skins because it is glossy. But whatever I'm still grateful for my dear brother for giving me this one. 
Photo using Love Lorn




M.A.C cosmetics are available in major shopping malls in the metro. You can check their website  for a complete list of branches.










0 comments :

Views