I know it’s a bit late for a sunblock review, but since we are in a tropical country sun protection is a must all year round. I am using su...

Etude House Sunprise Must Daily SPF 50+ PA++

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I know it’s a bit late for a sunblock review, but since we are in a tropical country sun protection is a must all year round. I am using sunblock when I started working, but I decided it’s time to replace my old sunblock with a new one since it’s a bit pricey and it’s not handy inside my bag – I have to buy two jars, one for my dorm and one for my house in the province. And then I saw these product line on their Facebook account and I instantly went to their stores to check it out.


Of all the Korean Brands here in the Philippines I only trust Etude House, because their products are effective and at a reasonable price. So I never doubted their Sunprise collection, and I know I have to buy at least one. I decided to buy the SUNPRISE MUST DAILY SPF 50+ PA++ (50g) since I wanted a sunblock for everyday use. I was amazed that it’s not sticky at all when applied on skin. I’ve been using this product together with my Happy Skin Insta Beauty Blur Cream and the results are amazing. I don’t have the exhausted, oily look face at the end of the day plus I got the sun protection I wanted.
With Sunprise Must Daily SPF 50+ PA++



With Sunprise  Must Daily SPF 50+ PA++ and Happy Skin Insta Beauty Face Blur Cream


What I love about SUNPRISE MUST DAILY SPF 50+ PA++ (50g):
  • It has a very reasonable price of PHP 478.00 for a 50g tube
  • It’s not sticky when applied and after it settles on your face
  • It also blends well to primers, bb creams, cc creams, foundation, etc.
  • It’s very convenient to carry around because the packaging is lightweight
  • It has SPF 50+ and PA++
  • It has Vitamin D to nourish your skin


I don’t have anything against this product because I love it and it totally works! I just hope that Etude House won’t discontinue this product. 


The Sunprise collection is available in all Etude House stores and selected department stores. You may visit their website and other social media accounts for the complete lists of branches.


0 comments :

Views