And we are down to 21 days before Christmas! See how time flies so fast? That is why I am reviewing this shining shimmering Lipstick from o...

Sleek True Color Lipstick in Liqueur

Sunday, December 04, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

And we are down to 21 days before Christmas! See how time flies so fast? That is why I am reviewing this shining shimmering Lipstick from one of my fave brands - Sleek!




Well I think this is one of the glittery and shimmery of my unending growing collection of lipsticks. I got it because I thought I can use it everyday but no, I can't! Too much shimmer! LOL




Pros:
  • The packaging is very small, making it travel friendly
  • Doesn't dry my lips
  • Doesn't have a faint smell
Cons:
  • Doesn't last long especially after eating
  • The color is not very pigmented but more of shimmer and glitter
  • Makes me look pale


I really tried to make this shade work for me just like what I did in the Cherry shade. But I just cannot accept to much glitter and paleness that I am getting so this shade isn't for me. Priced at 425 pesos, you can purchase this in Department stores in the Metro. You can check out their Instagram for more updates and information about their products.



0 comments :

Views