I don't know you guys but I really love shopping, Online shopping included. And I just discovered this amazing site that sells 100% Aut...

Althea Haul!

Saturday, September 03, 2016 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I don't know you guys but I really love shopping, Online shopping included. And I just discovered this amazing site that sells 100% Authentic and Legit Korean Products! Like who doesn't love Korean products?! I am watching this video by grav3yardgirl a.k.a Bunny on YouTube and I feel like I wanted and need that product. She bought in some online store in the US and there is no way I can afford the shipping from US. So I decided to try searching for it in malls but there's no luck, because that brand wasn't that popular here unlike other Korean brands. I've  given up on that product already but then I saw this ad and then I saw the product I was looking for!






I am talking about Althea, the home of almost, I think Korean brands out there. I have my doubts of course, that is why before purchasing from that site, I've read several blogs and I am happy that it is a legit site with legit Korean products. The one product I've looking for is the Elizavecca Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask. I am just amazed and at the same time curious about it. I am not into mask or anything like that but after watching that YouTube video, I wanted to do it, every single day of my life. It costs 550 pesos, close enough to the price on what Bunny said.





I also have to buy the Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Pack which costs 420 pesos - because I believe the clay mask and this collagen pask goes together right? Then bought the Elizavecca Hell-pore Clean up Mask for 500 pesos - another mask because why not?! Then lastly bought Elizavecca Gold CF-Nest White Bomb Eye Cream for 400 pesos - what does CF-Nest stands for? I don't know I will find out as soon as I reviewed it.  I've become so obsessed with the Elizavecca line that I wanted to order more especially the Primer but its out of stock and it's so cheap for only 280 pesos!!! As soon as this one got restocked I will buy or probably hoard them LOL!




I also got to have a ton of freebies, I got 3 pieces of Trendy Items Herb Warm Pack and 1 piece of Trendy Items Waist Warm Pack. I think they are like pain relief patches but with no pungent smell like the ones I know - well I haven't opened it yet but I think the smell is nicer.



If you ordered up 1,500 pesos and above you'll get free shipping. I don't know the costs of shipping if you didn't reached that 1,500 mark but I don't want to know, I guess it will be expensive though. Here's the breakdown of my order and discounts:


I ordered it up last August 25, 2016 and it got processed I think 2 working days later. Then I tracked it in ecargo and it shows the whole transaction though. It took 9 days for me to get them, not bad considering they have the disclaimer of 10-15 days of waiting time.  I would love to buy more products here, becuase they are cheaper, I know because I checked the Laneige and the Lip Sleeping Mask is less than 210 pesos here!  They should include more Laneige products and I swear I will never buy in the malls again because they costs cheaper here.



Here's the thing, if you sign up and immediately purchase, you'll get a 150 peso discount plus a 150 points added immediately after you completed your order. But if you wanted an additional 50 peso discount, click here! And I promise you'll never regret ordering from this site.



I would definitely purchase more items here because as I've said it's cheaper here. You can also find other brands that are not available here like Innisfree, IOPE, Ipse and many other Korean Brands. 


0 comments :

Views