Last Wednesday I attended my first ever free workshop. K-Palette Philippines hosted the event in SM Makati. I am very excited because this ...

My K-Palette Workshop

Friday, October 02, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 4 Comments

Last Wednesday I attended my first ever free workshop. K-Palette Philippines hosted the event in SM Makati. I am very excited because this will be my first time to attend this kind of workshop. So thank you K-Palette you are the best!

From k-Palette's Facebook Page

Anyways I went there super early, I think 15 minutes before the event. I registered and was assisted by the very nice staff there. They also gave me a voucher. I waited patiently for the other attendees to arrive. The set up of the stage was very nice, they have K-Palette products lined up in front. Also the make up artist and model was already there. And finally after several minutes of waiting, it started!
The voucher for the first 30 registrants of the workshop

My Shameless photo while waiting :p

The host introduced some very important people behind K-Palette and then he introduced Yuko Kameyama the Japanese Make Up Artist who will teach us the tips and tricks on how to achieve the Kawaii look. The host will translate for Yuko and he can speak Japanese, English and the Filipino Language fluently! 
Yuko introducing their newest products

She started of with the newest product of K-Palette the Essence in Shadow Liner. An eye shadow and eye liner in one pen! How amazing is that? I'm not into eye shadows and eye liners because I have a hard time putting them on. But when I watched how Yuko easily applied the product on the models' face it was easy. Also she teaches us some tips on applying eye liner. She said that we don't need to rush in applying eye liners, you cannot draw a perfect line in just one swipe. She also teaches us the correct way of putting eye mascara. She said to start to apply it top-down then down-top. She said it will make the mascara stay longer because both sides of your eye lashes have the product. I didn't know that, so thank you very much!

Yuko while applying the K-Palettes products on the models face

Then she introduced the most coveted eye brow products of K-Palette. The Lasting Two Way Eyebrow Pencil which I absolutely love! She also introduced the Lasting Two Way Eyebrow Pen and the Eyebrow Mascara. Anyways she teaches us on how to correctly put them on eye brows. She said just like the eye liners, don't be on a rush to put them on. Just take time on applying them and when I tried it the next day, the results are phenomenal - because I always try to put them in one swipe! She also said that we should apply the eye brow mascara opposite of the direction of our eyebrow then brush it with a spoolie or an eyebrow brush.

Yuko is answering some of the questions from the audience

 She also introduced the concealers. They are called the K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer. They have 3 shades and they come in different uses. The Zero Kuma Concealer in Natural Beige (01) is for dryness of your skin and Yuko said you can use it also in your face that has a dry spot specially on your lips. The Zero Kuma Concealer in Yellow Beige (02) is for dull skin and pigmentation. And lastly The Zero Kuma Concealer in Orange Beige (03) is for poor blood circulation. And I was very amazed on how this concealers work! I love them right there and then, I need to get these when my concealer runs out. She also teaches us how to use concealers work on putting on lipsticks. Yuko said we can use them and paint a new lips that is more Kawaii or more friendly looking. 

Yuko introducing the Kuma Concealers

And lastly Yuko introduced one of their new products also but I forgot the name. It's like an eye shadow, blush on, highlighter product in one! I'm just excited for this product. She teaches us how to put on blush on our cheeks, she also teaches us how to highlight and contour. 
Yuko introducing their newest products


The models face after the workshop
 The left side of her face has the K-Palettes make up products while the other side has none

The very talented host / translator answering and translating for the Question and Answer portion


Also there was an interesting question for the shelf life of K-Palette products. One of the Director, said that shelf life for their products lasts for 3 years but when opened it will lasts for 1 year. Overall I was so happy I learned a lot from this workshop. I also ended up buying again the Lasting Two Way Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Brown (102) because mine has run out already. It's 150 pesos off (on that day only) so I paid on 545 pesos instead of 795 pesos. I also got a free K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyebrow Mascara in Ash Brown because I attended the workshop. I promise I will review this later and this product is the real deal, i love it!

These products will come out very soon, I am very excited for this!



My K-Palette Workshop Haul


If you wanted to buy these amazing K-Palette products, go grab them now because today is their last day for slashing off 100 pesos. Please see participating branches below:

Photo from K-Palettes Facebook page


You may check-out K-Palettes website to know more about their products and where to buy them. 



***This is not a paid advertisement

4 comments :

  1. Oooh nice! I've tried their brow mascara and I like it because my lashes aren't left feeling crunchy! :)


    CJ | From Manila with Love : Lifestyle and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJ, yes they are very nice! Especially their eye brow products. Oooh I would love to try them out, thank you for sharing it :)

      Delete
  2. I wanted to try their tattoo eyebrows because I heard so much raves about this product. This events looks so much fun, sayang wasn't able to attend. :(

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, they are the best! It's the holy grail of the eye brow fanatics LOL! It was indeed super fun! And they are open also sa mga walk-ins, super cool event. You can check their FB page so you'll know when will be their next event.

      Delete

Views