This is my first review for an eye lash mascara. Because as I've mentioned before I suck at applying eye make ups so I skip them. I onl...

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 2 Comments

This is my first review for an eye lash mascara. Because as I've mentioned before I suck at applying eye make ups so I skip them. I only wear them for special occasions though plus it's really hard to remove especially if it's waterproof. 


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Anyways, I bought this product a long time ago, and why not review them. Plus I trusts Maybelline because I also mentioned before that they were my firsts make up products.So this eye lash mascara has been rebooted that's why now they have a super cool and chic packaging. And I love it! Also I think my eyelashes looked great with them. And it's really affordable at 350 pesos. 
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Applicator

Pros:
  • Water proof, doesn't smudge
  • Really, really cheap at 350 pesos per tube
  • I love the pink and green packaging!
  • And it lifts and curls my eye lash plus it's light weight
Cons:

Overall this product is really a must have for the women out there who are obsessed with eye lash mascara! It's cheap, it's chic and it totally works on curling those eyelashes.
close up picture with Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Maybelline White Super Fresh is available in leading Department stores and select Drug stores.


***This is not a paid advertisement

2 comments :

Views