As promised from my previous blog , here is the review for the Color Sensational Lip Polish . I got intrigued by this lip polishes because ...

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

As promised from my previous blog, here is the review for the Color Sensational Lip Polish. I got intrigued by this lip polishes because it's like a lip gloss but it has intense color like a normal lipstick. I'm not normally into shiny lipsticks and I'm not in high school anymore to go head over heels with lip glosses. But this is an exception, so I know I had to buy them.



Glam 13 and Glam 6


I bought a different swatch than my normal lip sticks of pinks and reds. I chose the the Glam 6 which is more of a plum in color and the Glam 13 which is more on the nude side. And they only costs 250 pesos, way more cheaper than my previously reviewed lipsticks. It has 11 shades, so there's a variety of swatches to choose from.

Glam 6 applied on my lips

Glam 6 swatch

Pros:
  • It's very affordable
  • Highly pigmented like a lipstick
  • Doesn't dry my lips.
  • It's very compact and small.
Cons:
  • It's very shiny (if you're against gloss this isn't for you)
  • Very sticky! Staying power is not that long.
  • I am bothered with the applicator - it has the tendency to get very icky in the long run.
Glam 13 applied on my lips

Glam 13 swatch

I am satisfied with the Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish and I think the price is very fitting for the quality I am aiming for -  though the formula is sticky but its tolerable. I recommend this for the girls out there who wants a lipstick with a shine of a lip gloss for a very affordable price.


Maybelline White Super Fresh is available in leading Department stores and select Drug stores.


***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views