I decided to write about our recent "adventure" last Saturday. Because I think it's worth blogging for. So anyways my boyfrie...

Kapitolyo x Capitol Commons

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

I decided to write about our recent "adventure" last Saturday. Because I think it's worth blogging for. So anyways my boyfriend and I decided to take a little trip to Kapitolyo, Pasig City -  food enthusiasts haven. He's always bragging about the Rub Rib's & BBQ resto of how awesome and affordable the food is. So we decided to go there, but unfortunately they are closed because the exhaust is broken or something. I am little bit heart broken but since we're in a street full of amazing food, the search for an amazing food but with a reasonable price is on!

We came across Lia's Cakes in Season, I bought their famous avocado cupcake. Priced at 85 pesos, I think it's a little pricey for a cupcake. Anyways my boyfriend said it's worth it, I got convinced to buy because there was anothercustomer who bought a whole Avocado cake. We are not feeling the food strips there so we checked out  Looloo App for the outstanding restos there. And yes we bought agree on Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken, we didn't know it was in Capitol Commons, we thought it was just in the street where we are. But thanks to Google Maps we found it!

Lia's Avocado Cupcake
I ate it after eating my Peri Peri Chicken, it was good! I love the cupcake and definitely the avocado frosting!

When we reached Capitol Commons, it was as if we are in another place and not in the Philippines! You can easily spot the Peri Peri restaurant, and without further hesitation we got in, we are greeted happily by the crew. I found the place very relaxing and spacious. We ordered chicken of course because that's their specialty. My boyfriend ordered the Dos Palmas Peri Peri Chicken and I ordered the Numero Una Fried Chicken. We we're served three kinds of sauce which I can't remember the name. The crew said it's their best sellers - from mild, medium to very spicy sauce. I also ordered their bottomless House Blend Ice Tea - I cannot count how many refills I drank but I think it's more than five glasses.
Dos Palmas Peri Peri Chicken with Java rice and taco wrap as sides

Numero Uno Fried Chicken with Mashed Potato and Corn as sides


Our orders arrived after a few minutes of waiting. When I bite into my order, I almost wanted to cry - it was so good! Plus it compliments the sauce, I tried it with the mild and medium sauces. Also the serving is so big, I am so full after eating the whole chicken fillet served with mashed potato and corn. I am definitely going back there! Price is very reasonable at 200-300 pesos per pax plus it was so worth it, I swear! Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken is also available in SM North Edsa Annex, Greenhills Promenade, SM Megamall and Robinsons Central City Walk Bacolod City.
Peri Peri Sauces

Peri Peri Counter

Outside Peri Peri Charcoal Chiken

We strolled a little while in Estancia Mall, there are also several restaurants there and a few shops like Uniqlo, Aeropostale. I think Capitol Commons is a place where you just want to dine with family and friends where you'll feel relaxed because of the ambiance, the malls are not so crowded and you have a spacious park to breathe. The only thing I think that's concerning is how you'll get there when you don't own a car. There's no public transportation there unless you'll ride a taxi. I hope they'll improve that one though.

Going to Estancia Mall

My shameless photo (c) my boyfriend

Spacious Park

Outside Estancia Mall

Walkway outside Estancia



***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views