You know how I trust Happy Skin products, that's why I tried their Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation. It's ...

Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments


You know how I trust Happy Skin products, that's why I tried their Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation. It's my first ever compact powder foundation, ever since I don't bother on buying them because I prefer the liquid foundations. 


The oh so cute packaging
So I went in Beauty Bar, asked the very nice sales person to match a shade on my face. I ended up in Natural Base (2) because the Soft Beige (1) is too white for my face and the Warm Beige (3) is to dark for my skin tone. It's kind of pricey for 1,399 pesos, but since I trust Happy Skin to give my skin  hydration and evenness, it's worth the splurge. 

I love the cover for the powder

Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation in Natural Beige


Pros:
  • Perfect with the Happy Skin Insta Beauty Blur Cream
  • I love the packaging and the large mirror inside
  • The powder has lid so your sure that your powder is sanitized
  • I also love the sponge! I hope the'll sell it soon.
  • It doesn't highlight the dry areas on my face, especially the pimples
Cons:
  • Too pricey for a compact foundation
  • My face gets a little bit itchy but not reddish though
  • I did have breakouts when I used this
  • Limited shades (3 shades only)


Bare Face

with Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Powder Foundation


Happy Skin products are available at Beauty Bar, Rustan’s, Plains and Prints. And it is now available in Zalora how cool is that? You may visit their website for a complete list of branches.




***This is not a paid advertisement

0 comments :

Views