Happy Holidays everyone! How was your Christmas? I hope it was joyous and merry as ever. As for me I am beyond grateful because I got to sp...

COLOURPOP Lippie Stix in Lumiere

Saturday, December 26, 2015 Crizelda Santiago 0 Comments

Happy Holidays everyone! How was your Christmas? I hope it was joyous and merry as ever. As for me I am beyond grateful because I got to spend it with my Family. A little bit sad because my Mom is sick so she stayed at home while we visited some of our relatives. But hey I got to see all my God children this year! And they are all grownups now, which made me realize that I am getting old already LOL!



So to jump start the Holiday season, let me review this amazing product which is sadly, not available locally in the Philippines. But thanks to hotfindsmanila I was able to have this gorgeous lippie! I am talking about the COLOURPOP Lippie Stix in Lumiere. I was able to purchase it during one of Manila Sundance Bazaar in Ortigas. It was a bit pricey at 400 pesos considering its only 5$ in the US.  I was also aiming for the eye shadow I saw from Janel but it was impossible to get it because again it’s not available here in the Philippines.





Pros:

  • Really pigmented
  • Matte finish
  • Doesn’t dry up my lips
  • The color has just the right amount of nude and pink on it

Cons:
  •  Not available locally
  • The packaging comes in white tube so it gets dirty overtime





Overall, I was obsessed with this lippie. It’s nice to wear for everyday use but the staying power on the lips is not that long. I just hope that COLOURPOP will soon be available here in the Philippines.



0 comments :

Views